The Atlantic Travel Bubble is officially a hit! Just take a look at the license plates on our highways and you see a lot from New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland & Labrador.
Due to hard work and taking notice of the rules around reducing the spread, Nova Scotians and those in the Atlantic Bubble have created one of the safest place to be in North America. We are becoming a model for others in Canada and the continent to follow.
It’s important to note there are no hospitalized cases in the Atlantic bubble. Here is your breakdown of cases by province as of August 9, 2020.
Inside the Atlantic bubble:
- Nova Scotia – 1 active case
- Prince Edward Island – 0 active case
- Newfoundland & Labrador – 1 active case
- New Brunswick – 6 active cases
Outside the bubble:
- Quebec – 3,890 active cases
- Ontario – 981 active cases
- Manitoba – 182 active cases
- Saskatchewan – 168 active cases
- Alberta – 1,125 active cases
- British Columbia – 386 active cases
- Yukon – 3 active cases
- Northwest Territories – 0 active cases
- Nunavut – 0 active cases
- United States – 2,369,058 active cases.
Nova Scotia hasn’t had a new case of COVID-19 in a week. Keep up the good work, get out there and explore!