Nova Scotia has no active cases of COVID-19. No new cases were identified on Saturday, July 25, and the only active case was resolved.
The QEII Health Sciences Centre’s microbiology lab completed 433 Nova Scotia tests on July 25. Nova Scotia has had 1,067 positive COVID-19 cases and 63 deaths since the pandemic began.
If you have any one of the following symptoms, visit https://811.novascotia.ca to determine if you should call 811 for further assessment:
- fever (i.e. chills, sweats)
- cough or worsening of a previous cough
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- muscle aches
- nasal congestion/runny nose
- hoarse voice
- unusual fatigue
- loss of sense of smell or taste
- red, purple or blueish lesions on the feet, toes or fingers without clear cause